LRN's customizable course uses a flexible, modern, and modular approach to educate your employees on the content and uses of your code of conduct.
Long-term success is about how you do business—how you treat people, how you handle challenges, and how you approach opportunities. Your code of conduct is a key tool for ensuring that your employees know how to do things the right way.
After taking this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the elements of your code of conduct.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of risk areas relevant to your company and industry.
- Identify why values-based decision-making is important.
- Recognize situations that present potential risks.
- Follow your code to make informed and effective decisions, help mitigate risks, and contribute to the maintenance of a robust ethical culture.
- Identify the consequences of allowing problems and violations to go unreported.
- Recognize their individual responsibility to report suspected misconduct.
- Identify resources available for guidance in addressing and reporting concerns.