Your code of conduct is an essential tool, ensuring that your employees are well-versed in the right way to conduct themselves. Long-term success in business depends on more than just profit—it's about how you conduct business, how you treat individuals, your response to challenges, and your approach to opportunities - and hinges on this code.
LRN's code of conduct training offers visually striking graphics, relevant messaging, and engaging elements and ensures learners know how to:
- Recognize the elements of your code of conduct.
- Demonstrate knowledge of risk areas relevant to your company and industry.
- Identify why values-based decision-making is important.
- Recognize situations that present potential risks.
- Follow your code to make informed and effective decisions, help mitigate risks, and contribute to the maintenance of a robust ethical culture.
- Identify the consequences of allowing problems and violations to go unreported.
- Recognize their individual responsibility to report suspected misconduct.
- Identify resources available for guidance in addressing and reporting concerns.