Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN’s combination of practical tools, education and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, DuPont, and Unilever. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London and Mumbai.
We believe that enduring success is achieved through inspired, ethical leadership – regardless of tenure, job function or position in an organizational chart. And LRN’s culture is the end result of this belief. It is the environment created by a group of ethical leaders sharing core values and governing ourselves in pursuit of our goals. As the basis of our shared values, the LRN Leadership Framework – which we invite all of our candidates to consider – therefore defines, galvanizes and unifies our culture. It inspires and informs our conduct, whether we’re collaborating with colleagues or partnering with clients. At LRN this isn’t just lofty language or corporate-speak. We aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
- Are you passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance?
- Are you committed to constant learning and evolution? Do you want to be stretched – both intellectually and in scope of responsibility – and operate outside your comfort zone?
- Do you find fulfillment in the impact your work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
- Do you seek to understand not just what does and doesn’t work, but why – and how to make things work better?
- Do you value integrity, humility, passion and truth in the workplace? Are you dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, collaboration, transparency and success?
- Are you a “doer”, willing and able to do any and all elements of the role yourself, rather than seeing yourself as a “manager?
If so, we’re very much looking forward to meeting you.
The Experienced Sales Professional has primary responsibility for driving revenue, developing and extending relationships, and ensuring value delivery with existing customers list. The Enlistment Leader will be an evangelist for the organization, will build a solid pipeline of new opportunities and will work closely with the client and LRN team to ensure successful sales and implementation of the LRN solution set. S/he will act as an ambassador for LRN. Our successful Enlistment Leader will become a trusted strategic advisor to his/her clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Hold overall ownership of driving revenue through a defined customer list, and primary ownership of the relationship with the customer
- Develop relationships with new prospects and buying centers within existing clients
- Engage effectively, and create and deliver presentations to C-Level audiences including General Counsel and HR Executives of the Fortune 1000, as well as other senior executives across functional areas and business units
- Assist in the definition and execution of a lead generation and sales plan to extend to new and reach into existing customer base
- Function effectively at both the strategic and detail levels in support of the development and maintenance of major client relationships
- Develop and maintain domain expertise in relevant business, legal compliance and ethical areas
- Work with customers to set mutually acceptable timelines and milestones for closing business
- Perform disciplined discovery and needs analyses with customers, while delivering value during all phases of the sales cycle
- Differentiate and position value proposition vs. competition
- Collaborate with and enlist internal and external teams including solution delivery executives; assist in ensuring the successful delivery of LRN programs
- Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with LRN’s products and services
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7 – 10 years of consistent successful solution sales experience
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000, at the C-level
- Ability to articulate a visionary message
- Demonstrated experience selling into large accounts, and growing revenue within those accounts
- Significant conceptual sales experience, selling an intangible and/or solution selling
- Demonstrated consultative approach to selling
- Ability to manage a complex multi-point sales cycle
- Strong prospecting skills within existing accounts
- Experience using technology to improve business operations
- Exceptional relationship development and management abilities
- Solid account management experience with complex projects
- Proven commitment to customer service
- Extremely effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity
- BA/BS Degree
- MBA preferred